Plan to Attend! October 18-20, 2018 at the Hilton Atlanta
As the last AOAO educational activity in this CME cycle, the 2018 Annual Meeting promises quality education, the latest in orthopedic research and fun social events. The meeting will be held simultaneously with the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. This will be a great opportunity to catch up with your general surgery colleagues.
- Business and practice related topics
- Case discussions
- New surgical techniques
Don’t miss the CO*RE REMS session on Pain Management and Opioids (Thursday morning). Karen Zupko will offer two different sessions on referral building and how to stay in private practice. The entire program is available through the Annual Meeting app. Download the app today for quick access to meeting information, and click here for the July 2018 CORE Newsletter”.
The spine session, held at the JW Marriott on Friday morning, will be combined with neurosurgery (ACOS) to provide a joint interactive debate format highlighting common pathologies. The session will also include case presentations and panel discussions. See the full schedule in the meeting app.
Research will be presented by residents, fellows and students at the Residents and Fellows Session, followed by the Digital Poster Presentation session on Thursday afternoon. Posters will be available later this summer through the Mobile Meeting Guide.
Plan your schedule:
Wednesday, October 17
- Joint Welcome Reception with ACOS @ 6:00 p.m. at the JW Marriott (connected to the Hilton by covered walkway)
Thursday, October 18
- Exhibitor Reception @ 6:00 p.m. Atlanta Hilton – AOAO Exhibit Hall
- AOAO Foundation Fundraising Dinner @ 7:00 p.m. Atlanta Hilton – Southern Elements Restaurant
Friday, October 19
- Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception @ 4:30 p.m. (reception at 5:30 p.m.) Atlanta Hilton
- Saturday, October 20
- Female Orthopedic Breakfast @ 7:30 a.m. Atlanta Hilton, Southern Elements