Has staying on top of critical orthopedic information become an impossible chore? AOAO has your custom delivered solution.
The Dr. John H. Drabing Virtual Library of the AOAO Foundation is a deeply discounted one-year subscription to six popular orthopedic journals and their archives – bundled and accessible through one password-protected portal. At only $375 – a savings of over $1,400 annually – this opportunity has been curated exclusively for AOAO Members!
What are Journal subscribers saying?
“It’s great having so many useful journals in one place, and not spilling out of my bookshelves.”
“Hassle-free access to the most important cutting-edge journals in general ortho and sports medicine for our everyday patient needs.”
“I have used often and find it very helpful in researching topics.”
As an AOAO member, you already receive the Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (JBJS) in print. Streamline your research life by adding the Virtual Library, which includes JBJS, its five additional sub-publications, and more!
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Clinics of North America
- Techniques in Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery Portfolio
- Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
- JBJS Reviews
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques
- JBJS Case Connector
- JBJS Journal of Orthopaedics for Physicians Assistants
- JBJS Open Access
- The Spine Journal